JOIN US TO BE A PART OF YOUNG, VIBRANT AND ENERGETIC ORGANIZATION
Why Work With Us
Your zeal to excel is best fostered with us with Freedom to express, innovate and create solutions that transform businesses of the future. If you have fire to build products or solutions and spearhead ideas, apply now and let’s discuss it over a cup of tea.
With average team age at 30, we are a young and energetic organization surpassing our own expectations every year.
We have retained our every employee and thrived even during COVID. We value you as our backbone.
Promising growth prospects with fair appraisals, periodic reviews, and opportunities to learn and grow to your fullest potential.
Training & Support
Stay ahead on the learning curve with a supportive team that helps you be better at your job with support.
We build solutions on the technologies of the future. IOT, Blockchain, Robotics, we have projects in every domain.
With 40% of our business with clients from 15+ countries, you get to learn from a wide variety of work cultures and businesses.
- Manage the customer relationship by serving as the single point of contact before, during and after engagements
- Architect data management solutions based on customer needs and Informatica products
- Provide technical consultant to customer/partner resources
- Design, develop, test and deploy PIM integration solutions in accordance with customer’s schedule
- Provide training and enablement for the customer
- Apply Informatica’s Velocity Methodology and Best Practices at customer sites with ability to coach and mentor customers in the adoption of Velocity
- Author and publish knowledgebase articles and serve as a go-to resource within the practice for technical information.
- Provide regular reports to communicate project status both internally and externally Key Essentials:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or MCA
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Product 360 and PIM Integration projects
- Expert-level skills in Informatica P360.
- P360 Architecture understanding
- Data modelling
- Export/Import development and configuration
- Hotfix/EBF implementation
- P360 Integrated component configuration and usage
- Web Services and API service calls
- Knowledge of P360 Integration with any other Informatica Products (MAM/ActiveVOS/IDQ)
- Exposure to database skills in at least one major RDBMS (Oracle, MSSQL)
- Hands-on experience and intermediate coding skills in P360 plugin customization
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of managing customer expectations
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Informatica certification in Informatica P360
- Consulting skills
- Excellent communication Skills
- INFORMATICA MDMINFORMATICA
- POWER CENTER
- INFORMATICA PRODUCT 360
- Good knowledge in Informatica MDM, Informatica P360, and Power Centre
- Good knowledge of Java
- Good knowledge of UNIX
- Strong SQL knowledge, good analytical skills with excellent communication & client
- interfacing skills.