As a consultant, you will provide product expertise and data management knowledge to deliver the most architecturally efficient and cost-effective solution for our customer’s data integration projects.
The Consultant will work closely with the customer, other Shivlabs consultants and customer/partner resources, Global Customer Support and Product Management to ensure customer’s success and satisfaction with our products and services and contribute to their long-term loyalty. The successful candidate will drive the Informatica Product 360 implementations. Working either independently, with or within a team, you will have the opportunity to work at the front end in a rapidly growing business.
What You’ll Do:
Nice to Have:
- Manage the customer relationship by serving as the single point of contact before, during and after engagements
- Architect data management solutions based on customer needs and Informatica products
- Provide technical consultant to customer/partner resources
- Design, develop, test and deploy PIM integration solutions in accordance with customer’s schedule
- Provide training and enablement for the customer
- Apply Informatica’s Velocity Methodology and Best Practices at customer sites with ability to coach and mentor customers in the adoption of Velocity
- Author and publish knowledgebase articles and serve as a go-to resource within the practice for technical information.
- Provide regular reports to communicate project status both internally and externally
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology or MCA
- 3 to 5 years of experience with Product 360 and PIM Integration projects
- Expert-level skills in Informatica P360.
- P360 Architecture understanding
- Data modelling
- Export/Import development and configuration
- Hotfix/EBF implementation
- P360 Integrated component configuration and usage
- Web Services and API service calls
- Knowledge of P360 Integration with any other Informatica Products (MAM/ActiveVOS/IDQ)
- Exposure to database skills in at least one major RDBMS (Oracle, MSSQL)
- Hands-on experience and intermediate coding skills in P360 plugin customization
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of managing customer expectations
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Informatica certification in Informatica P360
- Consulting skills
- Excellent communication Skills